Emergencies & Non-Emergencies 

  • If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1.

  • To report issues with your electricity or water/sewer, call 24-Hour Utility Assistance at 405.372.3292.

  • If you have a non-emergency issue that is criminal in nature, call 405.372.4171.

Report & Track requires you to submit an email address. This allows staff to contact you for more information or to allow us to follow up. Your contact information will not be shared or released.

Thank you for taking the time to improve Stillwater.

Report and Track

Please click on the map to indicate the precise location of your problem.

There are other options than submitting a request for this type of issue. Are you sure you want to submit this issue?