PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
(STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA / Oct. 30, 2017) – The Stillwater Fire Department has already started to get fire calls due to heating appliances. As the temperatures start to lower, remember to clear combustible materials and decorations away from any heating source including space heaters, floor/wall furnaces, fireplaces and open candles.
Follow these tips when using heating appliances:
For more information, contact the Stillwater Fire Department Administration Office at 405.742.8308.