Document Detail

Temporary Street Closure & Traffic Control Request for Special Event
Printable Forms
To request traffic control for a special event (parades, festivals, etc.) you are required to submit the following information to the Special Events Coordinator (Stillwater Community Center, 315 W. 8th Ave.) at least 30 days before the proposed event. Events that impact other residents/businesses will require written approval from those impacted. You may also need an "Application for Noise/Loud Music Permit."
Last Updated:
02/23/2017 09:26 AM

The documents available on this website are provided as a convenience to users. The City of Stillwater makes every effort to produce and publish on this website accurate reproductions of official documents kept in its files. However, it is possible that content may be lost or distorted when converted into electronic format or uploaded to the website. Because of this, users are cautioned that the documents available on this website may not be sufficient for official purposes and it may be necessary to obtain a certified copy from the City Clerk.

By checking the box, I acknowledge that I have read and understand this disclaimer.